Denied Lyoneboon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lyoneboon, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyoneboon

Lyoneboon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lyoneboon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It said on my screen that kwasaznik killed me and that he was a traitor. A man named {Ownedanteater}All Star EX jr. was killed by another named Raccogliere. I asked why he killed Own, because before this Own killed kwasaznik. I msged Raccogli through the !p thing. He said because kwasaznik was a innocent and that was rdm. I told him back that no, kwasaznik was a traitor. Raccogliere told FrostedBlade that I was ghosting and I was banned. I was not able to get evidence because of the immediate ban. I am sorry for misunderstanding.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Looks like you were banned for Ghosting 1st Offense on only Vanilla by our very own @FrostedBlade . He will enlighten you as to why you have been restricted access to visit Vanilla for the next four weeks, roughly. You're free to play on our other 4 servers in the meantime. Have a wonderful day as you await for his response.

EDIT: Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:51105996, for future reference.

3. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello Lyoneboon! I hope you are having a good day today. I'm sorry to inform you that your ban will not be lifted for the reasons below.

You may have been private messaging people about information that they already knew, or messaging players who were dead, but you also private messaged me, while I was alive. You told me who the Traitor was by telling me that the player had a KOS on them, and I was Innocent and alive at the time of the private message. I also did not see this KOS in the game, it was information that was unknown to me. This was a direct ghosting offense. I am not sure whether it was intentional or not, but I had been getting other complaints from other players that you had been private messaging them as well. I was actually investigating the reports of your ghosting when you private messaged me. A screenshot of the private message is below:

2015-03-03_00034.jpg
    As you can see here, I actually died right after I received the message. You informed me via private message that the player Remi was KOS and that I should kill him. I was Innocent, and alive at the time when I received the message.

Ghosting is considered giving any information that is not already known to players who are alive. What you did falls under 'Ghosting'.

This appeal has been DENIED. Feel free to play on our other 4 servers while you serve your 4 week ban. Please take extra care not to ghost anymore, it's a serious offense and it ruins the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.