Denied lynch the snikers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lynch the snikers, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynch the snikers

lynch the snikers New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ethanerz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:9227767
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Too Long Of A Ban And Abuse
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was in the server with my friend and i was talking, i said what gun i should use and this guy said i used your mom, the i said that thats not funny. He then said yea its not funny cause you dont have a mom. i got mad and called him an obese nerd and other stuff, i get gagged and then keep asking why i was gagged, (guilty is the 1 that gagged me, http://steamcommunity.com/id/girutikuraun/ )
    Then After Repetitive Times He Finnaly Banned Me For 28 days, ( or it was the admin Rozboon)​

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for Trolling/Harassment + History he will respond soon.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @lynch the snikers . Time to deal with your appeal.

I banned you due to your excessive harassment of other players to which you seemed to enjoy calling names which I quote such as "bitch" (targeting another player), "fat sweaty nerd" (this is your 1st gag), "I'm sorry, I shouldn't make fun of your obese cow" (referring to when you made fun of the player for making fun of your mother). and "hey Guilty are you there? Or are you being an ignorant cunt?", "This n-i-g-g-a is abusing me" (referring to me gagging you for your harassment earlier), "This bitch was making fun of my mom" (2nd gag). All of these came from my recording of the event during the time. All of what you said got you 2 gags during the time. Gags are shown below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

@Rozboon @Diehard01 and @Grazedd were present for this when I issued the ban after gagging you twice. Checking your admin stats prior, I found that you have quite the history, to which I will be showing your history below.

[​IMG]

Considering your history, the fact that many staff members mentioned that you were extremely toxic/spamming on their servers before, I chose to enact my discretion and bypass kicking you and banning you outright for the respective punishment you can see in your adminstats.. Your appeal is denied and I suggest you refrain from acting out the way you are right now if you wish to stay a part of the community.

If you wish to continue discussing your ban, feel free to pm me on the forums and we can talk about it.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.