Denied lupe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lupe, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lupe

lupe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Boob
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be banned for rdm and leave which is 2 weeks but i got banned for more than i should have 56 days im not saying i should be unbanned but can it be lowerd is that possibe please respond.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for RDM and Leave - 4th Offense which was then globalized by @Darktooth. RDM and Leave - 4th Offense is in fact 8 weeks so he did ban you for the correct time.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Guilty requested the globalization on your ban. Hopefully no mistakes were made on my part.

I'd like to request of Guilty to post the adminstats of this player so that he understands the ban.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Lupe! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Unfortunately, I am not at home and do not have access to your adminstats at the moment. So I cannot deal with your appeal at the moment. I will however, make sure to deal with your appeal as soon as I am home in around 4 hours. So please be patient and I will deal with your appeal in a timely manner. Your appeal will not be forgotten. Once I get done with my classes for today, your appeal will be on the top of my list to deal with.

Here is your Steam ID for the time being: STEAM_0:1:86466613
    Any staff member can feel free to view your adminstats and then see if I did give the wrong ban length for now. Thank you very much and have a good day!

Sincerely, Guilty

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Since I was on a server, I grabbed a screenshot of your adminstats. This was indeed RDM & Leave 4th Offense.
    [​IMG]

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@lupe thank you for being patient! Here is the reason on why you were banned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see from the logs provided (starts from the bottom and then moves up to the top since Imgur screwed up with uploads), you RDMed unicorn poo and failed to respond to my PMs to why you killed him. As a result of you failing to respond, it looked like RDM from my end and I had no choice but to slay you for this scenario. While you did serve that slay, on the next event that got you slayed for 2 more rounds (due to this being your 2nd offense of RDM on a different round), you randomly damaged unicorn poo and then he killed you for it. You reported this player for his actions even though they were justified and because of that, I slayed you and after my slays were given, you chose to leave the server. Checking your admin stats, you already had 3 previous offenses of RDM & Leave (as shown by @Wolfy ) and I gave you your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave.

Considering these events resulting in you leaving before your slay rounds were over as well as you amassing 4 offenses of RDM & Leave, I regret to inform you that your appeal will be denied as a result of you being a repeat offender when it comes to punishment evasion. Please use the time off the servers to understand that evading your punishment will not be tolerated and it only gets much worse depending on how many offenses you manage to gather over time. Please learn that randomly damaging players will also result in punishment and avoid damaging players randomly. I hope you have a good day and I hope to see you return to the servers one day. See you in 2 months! This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

You will serve your punishment to its fullest extent and your ban length will not be reduced!

Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.