Denied Luke Skywalker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Han, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han

Han       VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Luke Skywalker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:84186668
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure WHY I was banned, but I am sure I did not rdm while playing West. If a mod tells me why I was banned for 14 days, I am sure I can explain what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned by @Steven | SF for RDM and Leave 2nd Offence. He will respond whenever he gets the chance.

3. Han

Han       VIP

I'm aware that I was banned for rdm and leave since I'm banned for 14 days, I just don't know why. I'll wait until Steven responds though :p

4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

http://prntscr.com/4h0gek This printscreen shows you rdming and sadly you left with an active slay. You even admitted to rdming based on the location of shots and where the player was. If you have anything you would like to add please do before I make my decision

5. Han

Han       VIP

Oh. I didn't realize I had a slay on, I would have served it. Is there a way I could get on the server and serve it now? I was on West2 all this morning, I thought I was banned then.

6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I understand that you perhaps wish to serve the slay however I have decided to deny this appeal due to the fact this is your second offence. I want you to learn from your mistakes so this doesn't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.