Denied Luke Skywalker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Han, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han

Han       VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Luke Skywalker
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I'm not exactly sure WHY I was banned. I was playing with my bro and he said to leave ( There was a massive amount of people using mics ) so I left. Now, I want to rejoin and I'm banned for five days.

I have no memory of rdm'ing and running or anything of the sort. If someone could tell me why I was banned I might be able to remember.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:84186668 and you were banned by @No Face for your first offense of RDM & Leave, he will respond to this ban appeal at his earliest convenience.

3. Han

Han       VIP

I don't remember any RDM and leave, but since I forgot about it I can't really defend myself :p Unless No Face has something else to say, I'll just wait out my ban.

4. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hey Luke Skywalker I reported you for shooting me for no reason.[​IMG]
    If I remember correctly you didn't respond with a reason for shooting me so I proceeded to slay you. Then you left, so I banned you for RDM and Leave. Did you have a reason to shoot me? If you don't remember, it was on 67th way in the basement.

5. Han

Han       VIP

When did you ban me? The last time I was playing TTT was at Dolls, and I left in the middle of a round. I don't remember being on 67'th way at 1:39.
    I'm going to talk to my brother since he was there too, but if he doesn't explain things, I don't mind waiting out the ban.

6. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

I banned you at 3:20PM on the 7/21/2014.

7. Han

Han       VIP

Alright.

Well I really don't remember and I can't offer any insight on why I shot you. I don't RDM, I'm not that type of person. If you check my mod history ( Or something ) I was slayed once for accidentally calling a false KOS, but I don't RDM people.

Is it possible I could just be slayed 10 times in a row or something? It's hard not playing on my favorite server for 4 more days.

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

We have 5 total servers that you are able to play on. You are only banned on 1 of them so that leaves you to play on the other 4 :)

They can be seen on the forums homepage at www.seriousttt.com

9. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Since you don't have an explanation I am going to have to deny your ban appeal, feel free to play on our other 4 servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.