Denied LucifeF's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LucifeF, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucifeF

LucifeF VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lucifer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49341258
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got ban for spaming for 24 and i did a new steam acount buy gmod join the severe and they say it is now ban for ever. i didnt know if you make a new acount you got ban for ever so i said if i leave can you let it go. no ban... pls uban me after 24 hours
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

r.i.p lucifier me i have ban 24 x3 rdm and you shouldnt buy gmod on new account they thinks youvv e could rdm spam and hack and everything i hope they unban you

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I was the one who banned you for 24 hours due to you spamming admin chat after me muting you. And it was @Falcor that i came to after you coming back onto the servers with a new account to get past your ban.

Please be patient and i will respond when i can.

4. LucifeF

LucifeF VIP

oh did think you ban lucifer to so it okay

5. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Lets just get to it since i am currently staffing. I muted you because you were spamming Lenny faces. You started doing this after i set a slay on you for intentionally RDMing a player. You even admitted that you were going to start spamming right before you began it.

After muting you, you proceeded to spam admin chat with lenny faces as well. This is what warranted a 24 hour ban. Shortly after banning you, you came back onto the same server with another account. I informed Falcor of this and after she checked everything, she handled your ban evasion ban. I will post the screenshots of everything below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every interaction i have with you, you are always trying to be a trouble maker and with the amount of time you have on our servers, you should already know this is not tolerated. I will not be accepting this appeal for the ban i put on you. And the 4 week global for ban evasion will also stay. Take this time to reflect on yourself and i do hope you come back with a better attitude.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.