Denied Lucas3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lucas3, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas3

Lucas3 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lucas
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:219719438
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I'm banned, I had no report when i left last time I was on the server, or I had no slays​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any screenshots but all I know is that i know that i had no reports or slays​

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

3. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello @Lucas3 ,

So i handled a forum report that was filed against you as chris mentioned above but i'll link it again: Here.

The image provided was of you mentioning to him in PM "Mr Meseeks is a traitor" as to which i looked at the previous logs and correlated it to the timeframe of which you messaged Hero.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now some keys helped out in the figuring of this out, Where it stated liam_in_costume a detective, and batman a detective it was easy to place where all of this occurred, in this space you sent a PM to hero and told him that Mr meseeks is the traitor as to which falls under our ghosting category:[​IMG]

Can you explain to me as to why you did that?

4. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

I'm going to proceed and deny your appeal, Unfortunately you haven't been on since the appeal was posted.

Your ghosting ban is local to vanilla, feel free to play on any of our other servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.