Approved LT.Kitty-Kat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KatxWind, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    LT.Kitty-Kat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63149268 ​
    Which Server:
    TTT-Serious​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I kinda fucked up, and i do have witness on this. I haven't played TTT in a long and i mean LONNNGGG time, i mistaken a frag for a smoke. I thought i picked up a smoke but really it was a frag. I shouted out ''OH LOOK, A GRENADE and never knew it was a frag. Of course i killed three people and got reported twice like a dumb-ass. Two of the people forgiven me and so i moved on. I had a talk with a very nice admin Fox who helped me out with the situation which helped me out a lot and advice me to make a unban appeal which i did. I'm sorry for what i did.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly i don't have any evidence but in logs two of the people forgiven me on chat because we had a laughing moment of how much of a dumb-ass i was.​

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Can you at very least provide your steamid?

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be tagging @FoxPac to notify them of your appeal. Please chill for the time being.

4. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

Sorry, i edited that in just now.
    Thank you.

5. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Alrighty, let's go ahead and hop into this shall we.

Here is report:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, there is RDM of 4 people here. Accidents happen, but you and I did have a talk about it because there are incidents where things like this happen on accident.

I will let you respond before I decide a verdict.

Thank you.

6. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

It was a 100% a total accident, both me and Nowicki had a laugh about it after i told him it was a accident. But if you don't believe me you can still keep me ban. I just want you to know that i really didn't mean to do this, if i did than i wouldn't be making a report this fast lol.

7. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Okay, I will go ahead and lift/void the ban. Make sure you are more careful next time when it comes to throwing grenades.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.