lower player limit

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Captin Blackstash, Oct 1, 2016.

1. it often maxes it out at 36, what it absolutely ridiculous for the largest ttt maps. It's so large that traitor can't really do anything without being seen because it's often dolls, and it's ridiculous to see 36 people jammed inside the lighthouse.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

3236 slots are for regular players.

the other 4 slots are for staff members, and most of the time there aren't 4 staff members on any one server at one time unless planned.

Again, you mention dolls. You've got a grudge.

Lastly, 36 people is ridiculous for the largest ttt maps? Large = more volume = more space for people to be in = more players should be allowed in.

It's so large, that traitors can do so much more compared to small maps.

Furthermore, you seem very vanilla oriented. Let me tell you, as someone who has 1,000 hours on vanilla, that the maps are not too small for 32 people. You're just not good enough as a traitor to kill innocents with your T buddies, or by yourself.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

That's false. 36 slots are for all users, and there are extra reserved slots for staff members, going beyond 36. To the address the main suggestion, however, many players, including myself, like having many players on the map so it's exciting and there are traitors throughout the map, not just one 3000 units away and we have to go and find him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

EVEN THEN IT'S STILL NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE FOR VANILLA MAPS

tHANSK THO IVE BEEN OUT OF TTT FOR 6 MONTHSsdfa:smuggrin:

5. Zye

Zye VIP

The servers are very popular therefore it's almost filled all the time. If they were to lower the player limit many people wouldnt be able to play and I'm sort of against that

I also love when many people are on. Still waiting for a TTT server with 100 slots x3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I think you just need to get better at being a traitor.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1