Approved LouisTheFox1997's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LouisTheFox1997, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LouisTheFox1997

LouisTheFox1997 New Member

Explain the case:
    Yesterday I was playing on Serious TTT Vanilla - 24/7 Minecraft and I happened to accidentally RDM someone during one round by crossfire. Bear in mind I do not remember when it happened or the person username's who I killed.

They did report me right away and I was going to take the slay whenever that would come. However I had to go somewhere in real life so I had to leave unfortunately. So I left thinking that it wouldn't be much of a big deal. Well I come back on today and discover I have been banned for 5 days due to RDM and leave.

Well I can understand that yes I did leave, but I had to do something in real life that meant I had to get off my laptop. Bear in mind I am not the sort've guy that goes on RDM sprees or random RDM people for no reason, if I ever RDM it is usually by accident usually in crossfire or me mistaking someone for a Traitor (like someone shooting at someone).

I don't think I should be banned for 5 days because of this honestly. But if mods and staff believe I shouldn't be unbanned for it then I will take my punishment and wait for 5 days.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Moved from sb ban appeals to ttt ban appeals.

3. LouisTheFox1997

LouisTheFox1997 New Member

Also my username in game is TheSexyBraixen, I should've said that prior my apology.

4. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Thanks for that! So @Aegis banned you for RDM and leave, please wait while he gets his evidence and responds.

5. Makoto

Makoto VIP

Hello sorry for the wait.

I had to check the old logs to find the one who got you banned, because I was dealing with a spinbot hacker at this moment and was busy recording his POV and the deathscenes.

https://imgur.com/Vew3rcJ

https://imgur.com/UhDP4F8

The process was probably a bit slower than usual due to the fact T mods deal with reports and we mods double-checking the conclusion. That and the fact a hacker was rampaging on Jondome. As you can see the log shows you burning to death someone, but you didn't throw any grenade, so I suppose you killed him using the lever in the T tester and left a few moments later. I always 1 or 2 rounds before banning anyone and you probably didn't join after, that's why you got banned.
    I checked your adminstats and it's true that you are not that kind of player you describe in your appeal. I'll simply warn you to be careful in the future to wait for your report to be handled and to wait the whole round after, if you can't just ask a mod to give you permission because we all have IRL stuff to do.

Your appeal is accepted but not voided, so please be aware of it for the next weeks to not get a second offense of RDM and leave.
    You are going to be unbanned in a few moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.