Approved LoserJ94's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LoserJ94, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoserJ94

LoserJ94 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    LoserJ94
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:61932335
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 14 days for using an inappropriate spray, however earlier in the day I asked an admin if the spray was okay, they said yes so I left it, no one complained or warned for it, then all of the sudden while I'm playing I get banned.

I think that I should be unbanned because an admin told me that the spray was okay, then later a different admin bans me without warning.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The spray in question that I used was a logo for a dance class titled "dancing logo? hmm..." depicting two people dancing together which is meant to make people have to take a closer look to figure it out, or show that they have a dirty mind, thus the "hmm".

Spray removed by administration

2. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey sorry for the long wait...

There's not much to say other than that I was checking sprays and I came across yours which can be clearly seen in diff ways. I went to an admin @andrewca79 to clarify and he told me to ban for it. Out of good faith I will lift the ban but it will remain in your record, so the next offense means that it will be four weeks. Try to avoid using borderline sprays that can be taken any which way to further avoid this.

~~pt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.