Denied LoserJ94's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LoserJ94, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoserJ94

LoserJ94 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    LoserJack94
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61932335
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly don't know why I was banned, I wasn't given a reason. I believe it's possible that I rdmed and left by accident, but there were no mods on so I couldn't get it resolved and I had to go to sleep. I'm sorry if I rdmed and left but I'll gladly take the slay, I just had to sleep. If I can get unbanned I'd appreciate it, but if not can someone just give me a reason why? I don't think I did anything that constitutes a 14 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave (2nd offense) by @Chastity4lyfe, please be patient until she responds with her evidence.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I have seen this but will not be able to reply until later this afternoon.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Ok @LoserJ94
    You were reported by PodracerTy for killing him without reason, and as you can see below in the screen shot, you admitted to accidently harming him, but then proceeded to kill him fully. Before we could issue a slay on you (as I was working with a trial moderator at the time), you left - thus me issuing you an rdm and leave ban.
    [​IMG]

Knowing you did this intentionally, and also having experienced you in game and the way you treat people in chat, I will be denying this appeal. This is a local ban on West 1, so you can play any of the other servers we have. Feel free to message me privately if you have questions.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.