Approved LordyHGM's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lordyhgm, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lordyhgm™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156510900
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was given a slay for killing a person for holding a harpoon and switching it away. In the slay message it says that holding a T weapon isn't kos [DexRusky added 1 autoslays to You with the reason: 'Just having T weapon no longer kosable.], although in the MOTD it classifies using or holding a traitor only weapon as a Traitor act and thus KOSable. I was not able to query this at the time due to an urgent appointment, so I activated spectator mode so I could postpone the ban as to inquire ASAP. I returned five minutes later to see I was banned for 5 days. (I believe this is the typical RDM and Leave ban), and the only way I see this as possible would be as a result of timing out which should show up in logs as different from a manual leave. I am more than happy to serve a slay should there be a reason not detailed, but I'm not entirely certain as to the reason I was slain in the first place.
    Please help or give a reason for my ban.

Server: EU Vanilla Minecraft
    Slay set by: @DexRusky
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://i.imgur.com/1RuhSu8.png

https://i.imgur.com/4cz1PoV.png

https://i.imgur.com/dvKtxD1.png

(My usual name is Lordyhgm, however, at that time I was NoSoundInRightSoKillMeFromLeft)​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @DexRusky as he banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Hey Lordy! Thanks for appealing, give me a minute to collect things :)

4. Dexter

Hey Lordyhgm, thanks for waiting.

You pretty much summed up the reasoning behind the RDM and Leave Ban I had placed you.

[​IMG]

I commend you for being up to date on rule changes and with the image you provided, it does show the change regarding possessing T weapons. Just having one on you is no longer kosable, it is only kosable if you have one out or use it. Your response to the report lead me to believe you saw Stranger pick up the harpoon and killed him for it right away, thus you killed him for having it on his person, which the image you provided shows the reasoning behind it. I added the slay on you and everything proceeded up until the next round, when the next round started, it did not show that you were slain. I wasn't given the notification that you had left with the slay on you, however, and checked the tab menu and saw you indeed where in spectator. I wasn't too sure what to do at the moment and was given the go ahead to leave things as they were since you hadn't left and you would have to server the slay anyway.

Unfortunately, towards the end half of the round, this notification popped-up that you had left.

[​IMG]

I completely understand the emergency, there has been a moment where I had to step away while I was staffing for a brief moment. I also see now through the screenshot you provided that Strange forgave you and I didn't catch that. I'll be giving you the full service of unbanning you/voiding the ban/removing the slay :). Sorry for the inconvienience.

5. Dexter

Appeal: Accepted!
    Ban: Voided!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.