Denied lordreaper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lordreaper, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordreaper

lordreaper New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    lordreaper (yesterday my name was brightroar and spooky claws)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:189512734
    Which Server:
    West​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know how i was banned, i was banned yesterday, I can say for sure i didnt RDM and purposely leave, i dont remember anyone slaying me. The reason i left the server last night was cuz it was late at night... Can you tell me why and i can maybe explain myself?
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

You were banned for loopholing. Its was me who caught you loopholing as I gathered my evidence and presented it to @Graze who then issued your ban.

I will get back to you to tomorrow as I am not at my computer where my evidences is.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hello again Lordreaper,

I have caught you loopholing with prop-killing players with the pig. As you know that prop-killing doesn't get logged and it's hard for moderators and administrators to catch loopholer in action. You had killed first player with a pig object and he pm me about you prop-killing. So I went ahead and spectated you and watched you tossing the pig. Then you went ahead, killed, Iceman and yourself with the pig. I reported you about it and your answer was avoiding the punishment as you were denying the kill which YOU have killed yourself and Iceman.

Here is the Report:
    [​IMG]

Here is the Video

I will let @Grave to give the final verdict.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

As I have been given the rights to give the verdict here, I have decided to let the ban stand for the offense of loopholing. Thank you for taking the time to file an appeal on the forums, and should you want to discuss the matter more, please start a conversation with me over the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.