Denied Lordan Pipo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lordan Pipo, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordan Pipo

Lordan Pipo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lordan Pipo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:183618932
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 3x Mass Rdm for 24 hours. I think I should be unbanned cause I had no sight of a person teleporting so they couldn't shoot him. Both of them as well didn't even start shooting in the first place and they didn't call out anything. They just walked away from it. The 3rd "RDM" was cause I kosed a guy for not testing. I never shot him but he came back to me and shot me so I had to kill him. That is why I am banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no actual evidence of this then logs. You can see in my 3rd rdm that he shot me first, so I had to kill him.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'll tag @Bubonic for you, as he's the one who banned you. He'll give his evidence and decide the verdict of your appeal.

Please wait patiently for his response :LOL:

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hey lordan thanks for taking time to make an appeal on our forums. I was the one who issued the first two slays on you for the incident at the pit. I am going to be unable to respond with evidence until tomorrow afternoon unfortunately though, so its going to be until then to be able to get this going.

~ Staff

4. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Good evening @Lordan Pipo, sorry for not responding till just now, there was an emergency at my work and I had to rush over there. I am most likely going to be here until the morning so I will not be able to respond to my portion of this until I get home and possibly get some rest.

Thank you for your patience,
    Bubonic

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hey its scuffed, and I'm here to address the first two slays issued to you in your session.

Here is a screenshot of the two reports you were slain for.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274968017/screenshots

A detective was killed near the spike trap on innocent motel, and then the culprit immediately jumped in the pit and teleported away. You then proceeded to kill two people who were there for not acting on this, but they could not have because he had teleported away so quickly. I then added two slays on you for the false killing of two people.

This evidence is shown in the deathscenes here,

You can see old fox killing the detective here and then teleporting away, which is followed up by your kill.

This is the second kill which you were slain for as you killed him for the same exact reason but much later on considering he ran when you open fired on the first guy.

6. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Good afternoon @Lordan Pipo

I banned you for mass rdm x3 after you false kos'd Boris forcing him to act and be killed for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Considering the ban has already finished I will be denying this appeal. Please familiarize yourself with our extended rules going forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.