Denied Lookdude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lookdude, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lookdude

Lookdude New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lookdude
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55952000
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello there, was playing on the server a moment ago but my computer hung cos of overheat. When I tried to get back into the game, I was banned for 24 hours. The last thing that I may have done that could be a possible RDM was when I cross fired a a detective before I DCed. Do get back on this as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None.​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Dude you were banned by @Python for "Mass RDM 3+" he will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime we have four other servers you can play on.

3. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Hey @Lookdude, while @Python was the one who carried out the ban, I was the one who called for it. On the last round before a map change, you were a detective. You had killed 3 innocents that round, and 2 of them reported you. Since it was the last round, you may not have had much time to reply. So I sent you a private message after you had died asking for an explanation. After the map change, I sent two more, warning you of the oncoming punishment if you did not respond. My final message was that you would be banned for Mass RDM 3+ if you did not reply at the end of the round. Since you did not respond to my warnings, I was forced to call for a ban.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The only reason that I didn't call for Mass RDM 4+ is because I believe Dicknuggetio was caught in crossfire and was not killed in the end.

Now as this was @Python 's ban, obviously he decides what happens, and I only am posting to provide evidence. I am going to tag my admin @Nena , and his admin @Muffin so that everyone involved in this appeal is notified.

Thank you.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Due to Python's demotion, I will be handling this appeal. I will ask @Python for his opinion on this matter, and I will let him decide if he would like to accept it or deny it. Please be patient.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Hello, Lookdude

This was brought to my attention later in the other map, which is why you were banned seemingly out of nowhere
    You also did not respond to the reports, ones shown in Matt's post, on you
    Deal with the 24 hour ban, and feel free to hop onto any of the other servers until your ban is lifted.

Thank you. Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.