Approved lonkchase's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lonkchase, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonkchase

lonkchase New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kyokyoknutt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:83231917
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was on the server, something blew up behind me, damaging me, and it looked like someone in front of me shot whatever blew up behind me. I killed him for it and he turned out to be the T. However, he reported me for RDM. I started to write my appeal explaining why and my game crashed as soon as the round reset. I tried to join back as fast as I could but I was banned for 5 days. If I did actually RDM, I'm sorry for that. I'm sad that my game being stupid banned me for 5 days, and I want to play on the server again (and maybe apologize to the guy I killed).​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'll tag @Rhienor for his RDM and Leave, 1st offense, ban. Please wait for him to provide his evidence and accept/deny your appeal.

In the mean time, if you have proof that your game crashed, please provide this. If you are on windows, a crash log should be generated in your local game files ([...]\Steam\Steamapps\Common\GarrysMod).
    You can also access the folder via your steam library by right clicking Garry's Mod, going to "Properties" - under the "LOCAL FILES" tab you click "Browse local files".

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I'll deal with this soon, hang in there.

4. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I banned you for this. Sorry the image is of an awful quality, but you left before you responded. I'll unban you, add a slay to your id and void it.
    Happy gaming.

Appealed
    Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.