Denied Lone Smurf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lone Smurf, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lone Smurf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44939900
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for a day
    Now it says Im banned for 5 days
    What did I do and who banned me?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM x4 by @Osmium. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I see this and I'm gathering up my evidence. Please give me some time.

4. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

Thats fine but you better not include the guy that asked me to kill him

I believe his name was Yuri

5. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey, Lone Smurf!

I have made an error on banning you. I shouldn't have never banned you for RDMx4 but RDMx3 instead. Mistake on my end on that. That will never happen again.

Please give me time to edit the video.

6. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Greetings, Lone Smurf.

Here is the Video,

Let's get down on why I issued your ban for RDMx3. You had tossed a frag without giving any vocal or chat warnings. This is your first RDM. Then you proceeded to kill Yuri after he been calling you out on suspicion and you killed him with a double barrel. This is your second RDM. I wrote up the report on you for the two accounts but I've never received a reply back. Next map change Yuri did RDM so he asked to be slain so I issued it regardless of him wanting or not. Then you came up and started shooting him to issue his "slay" but however he was a detective and you were an Innocent. There was no NEED for you to kill him as this act will accumulate to your third RDM. I went ahead and issued your RDMx3 ban.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You cannot kill players if they asked you as this will consider RDM and what made it worse is that he was a detective. The behavior you displayed in-game was rude and ignorance of community's guidelines. Another thing is that you need to warn before tossing a frag, incendiary or discomb with the intention to kill a traitor when you are an Innocent.

I will fix my mistake and reduce the ban to 1 day but your appeal will be denied. There are other servers you can play on to wait for your ban to expire.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.