Denied Loki³'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Loki³, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki³

Loki³ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Loki
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61363138
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting and I wasn't ghosting. QQ
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Idk how to prove I wasn't ghosting.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Patrick banned you for Ghosting. He will respond with his side of the story soon.

3. Loki³

Loki³ VIP

QQ idk why he thinks I was ghosting. I killed Smalahove for planting c4 then I died and he banned me. Wtf?

4. Loki³

Loki³ VIP

Then he banned Smalahove.

5. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Hello @Loki³ I banned you today for ghosting as you already know.
    While we were playing on Magma, when the game began to go into a slow pace (no traitors were traiting). Over voice chat you said "somebody possess this barrel and show me the traitors" (This is not a direct quote). Smalahove took you up on that offer, and then you said "Jump twice, if this guy in front of me is a traitor" again Smalahove accepted the offer, and you went ahead and killed the player "Menscurlingchampion".
    [​IMG]
    Here you are admitting to using a barrel to determine if a player is innocent or traitor. You also kos'd a player when the barrel jumped twice, however I did not screenshot that.
    You used a spectator to obtain information that changed the flow of the game, even if the information was incorrect it still changed the outcome of the game.
    I will tag my admin @Azure so he can give his judgement.​

6. Loki³

Loki³ VIP

I'm beyond pissed, he should of said anything then, now I'm not saying I should of shot I though menscurling was going along with it. I just fucking gave the server $40 for V.I.P. and now not a day later I'm getting banned for 28 days over this.

7. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You can have fun without hindering the gameplay of our other players. And there is no need to put all the blame on the other ghoster, you had asked him to give you the info. You are as much as responsible as he is.

8. Patrick

Both you and Smalahove were equally punished, your little fun that you were having is a violation of our server rules. As a moderator I must uphold the rules of the server, and deal out punishments that are set in stone. I only banned you on one server, and I hope that you enjoy your stay on the servers also. If you have any evidence to prove your innocence, or any staff members would like to give their input please post it. I will be locking this thread as of 10:00 PM, and DENYING your appeal.

9. Loki³

Loki³ VIP

Whatever, I just think 28 days is too long. Entirely to long.

10. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

28 days is our standard ban time for first offenses of Ghosting. By cheating, you hinder everyone's experience on our servers.

In this situation, you and Smalahove's actions changed the outcome of the round by giving you information, even if wrong, about the current round. As such, the ban is justified.
    As Patrick already mentioned, your ban is only local; you still have access to our four other servers. Take note that a second offense of ghosting will yield much harsher punishments.

11. Patrick

Ban appeal Denied, Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.