Approved lojy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lojy, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lojy

lojy New Member

Forum Nickname:
    lojy
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey :) I was playing on one of your Vanilla Servers when I got reported. I sent my answer (I saw him killing, he was t). But then I realised my mic didn't work (Has nothing to do with the report xD) and I tabbed to my desktop and tried to solve the problem. It didn't help so I wanted to restart Gmod. Then as I clicked on "close" and realised that you will get banned if you leave while having a report against you. The last thing I saw was "Luna is handeling the report against you" or so. Then I restarted and yeah.. gott banned :C xD. I really hope you understand my problem and unban me, cause I really like playing on your servers :)
    Related Evidence:

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Moved to TTT Ban Appeals. Tagging @luna♥ as she banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hi @lojy, earlier tonight I received this report against you
    [​IMG]
    I decided to give you a slay because your response implies that you killed Navi on suspicion of him being a traitor. "The shot came from your direction" and "I knew you were the only one there" leads me to believe that you killed him based on his location.

The image also shows you leaving the server almost immediately after I issued the slay.

Based on the time of this appeal in relation to the time I banned you, it seems like you tried to reconnect very soon after I banned you. For this reason and the fact that this is only your first recent offense, I'm willing to accept your appeal and void the ban if you are willing to serve a slay for the report.

~luna♥

Appeal: ACCEPTED
    Ban: VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.