Approved Lodestar369's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lodestar369, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodestar369

Lodestar369 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pink Guy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:172616409
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My computer froze as I was typing my report response.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing on East 2 at around 6:35 PM under the name of Pink Guy. I was a Detective at the time, I watched someone walk past an unidentified body so I killed them with a jack hammer. They reported me after and I had a response ready. When I died and the reply screen came up I had typed "You walked pas", and then my PC froze. When i got back on a few minutes later, i tried to join East 2 again, but I was banned for 5 days reason "RDM and leave." This is not my fault and I would like to be un-banned please.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Brahma banned you for RDM &Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Lodestar369

Lodestar369 Member

Okay thank you.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hi there, @Lodestar369.

You left before you can even respond to the report that was on you first round on community bowling. Looks like you said your PC froze while typing the response up. If you can type what happend on the report below, I can unban you.

[​IMG]

5. Lodestar369

Lodestar369 Member

I was a Detective, someone walked past an Unidentified body so I shot them three times in the back with a Jackhammer. They reported me and when i was responding my PC froze.

6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Alright, thank you for your input. I have unbanned you and decided to void the ban since you have a very perfect clean record. Feel free to join anytime you like.

7. Lodestar369

Lodestar369 Member

Okay thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.