Denied Loan Shark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    the official autistic maxkittens
    Your Steam ID:
    W R O N G
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well for one, i dont even remember getting a warning about my name being inappropriate only the one about asking me to change my name a few rounds earlier when my name was different. And then my internet fucked up so i thought the server crashed,so i rejoin straightaway and i get banned like niBBa what
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well shit this the only evidence i got of my internet D:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I've seen this and will respond ASAP.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hello @Loan Shark and thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban here on the forums! Let's get right into it.

I was on West 2 when I saw that there was some targetted harassment towards the user known as Maxkittens. I did not appreciate any of it. On top of that, there were many people that were changing their name to something of that user's nature or some kind of name mocking him. You changed your name to Maxkittens.. as shown in the screenshot below which was why I warned you to change your name otherwise you would be kicked for the second-offense-punishment.
    [​IMG]
    After that round, you changed your name to something of the same nature as seen in the screenshot below. It doesn't help that you clearly were calling him autistic (The Official Autistic MaxKitten)
    [​IMG]
    For that reason, I kicked you from the server as shown below.
    [​IMG]
    You then joined back onto the server with the same name(refusing to change name with that action) so I banned you for 8h for "Inappropriate Nickname".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You also were not hesitant to be toxic on the server and claim that you wouldn't change your name unless other people did. All these things considered and including you history, I will be denying this appeal. You know better and shouldn't be impersonating/ trolling/harassing on the servers. Let this be a learning experience for your future behaviour on the servers. Should this happen again, harsher punishment may take place. Feel free to play on any of our other servers. Thank you and have a great day!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.