Approved LittleKarma's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LittleKarma, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleKarma

LittleKarma Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    LittleKarma
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There was no admin on there was no way of knowing if they would come and i would have stayed if i didnt have to go to a meeting plus if it was a actual report that i did was wrong id leave my game on and let it happen but i didnt i have couple days left of my weekend and this is the only kind of server i play ttt on cause the others are boring or theres no people so please im willing to take 4 slay or what ever as many as i deserve im sorry for leaving.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Tagging @TrinityBlade⚔️ who banned you for RDM and Leave. Also for future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:201908728

-Sly

3. LittleKarma

LittleKarma Member

sorry about that

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey there LittleKarma, Thanks for making an appeal today.
    I'll quickly go through the evidence I have with you, and then I'll give my verdict. Here's the evidence at hand:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see from the screenshots above, you were reported for killing a fellow traitor with a Jihad. Your excuse of them being AFK is not valid, since you would still need to warn the player that you were going to use the Jihad, in order for them to have time to leave the vicinity. You clearly bought the bomb at 00:06 and used it at 00:10, which clearly shows that you couldn't have provided a clear warning which provides a good enough time for any traitors to escape any danger you may cause them.

As an act of good faith, I am willing to unban you today, however, the ban will not be voided, this means that your next offense will be RDM and Leave 3rd, which will have a much greater punishment. I like you dude, and I trust that you did not leave on purpose, please don't let it happen again, because I can assure you that your next appeal won't be met with the same type of leniency.

Thanks,
    -TrinityBlade

Appeal: Approved Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.