Denied LittleKarma's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LittleKarma, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleKarma

LittleKarma Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    LittleKarma
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i was on a ship map and i climb up this ladder i see a guy kill a guy didnt go up there just looked at me and tried to kill me and i killed him with luck and he was a t and then he reports me and all he said was i had dna so i respowned with you shot me or something and my game crash cause i had muliple crome tabs open and it crash after lag so i get back on as soon i could and i am banned for 5 days he was a t and i was defending myself and got banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i couldn't get evidence i just hope you guys belive me the mod obvouly didn't know the full story so im telling it now​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be tagging @Aluf to let them know of this appeal. Please chill for the time being whilst they get their evidence ready to present here.

3. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey LilKarma,

You were banned for RDM & leave for this report:
    [​IMG]

You left before @Bubonic or I could ask you any further questions, as the response made no sense:
    [​IMG]

From my past experience, I've never really had any issues with you and I do think you are being honest here. I am willing to unban you if you come on and serve an additional slay. Just message me through the forums to let me know when you are available.

See you soon,

~Aluf

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  4. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Your ban is almost over and you never contacted me. Appeal is automatically denied. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.