Denied Liquid Thorium's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Liquid Thorium, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for "harassment". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient!

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey there! I will just get right on into it. I did warn you quite a bit ago in the server, and over mic that it was not okay to be talking about things like that. Using it in any context can still be taken by someone else as offensive, and it's not tolerated. I run it along the same lines as racism. If you use it, even in a friendly tone, I will not allow it. I will warn, then kick, and then finally ban for twenty-four hours. Since you have given your evidence for the entire thing, I don't see the need to post anything else. I will be marking this appeal as denied, but will keep it open for you to make any other comments. Since this ban is localized, you are welcome to play on any of our other servers that we have available.

3. So, if anything is found to be "offensive" it's grounds for a ban? I find your disregard of context to be offensive.

This fails to answer the questions, who did I harass, and who did I offend by insulting myself?

A nation with a failed education system has spawned a population of degenerates who have a feeling of contempt from something as simplistic as a singular word, despite the context that's given behind it.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

It's not a matter as to who you harassed, but the fact that you were using the phrases and words that were deemed harassment. I straight up said not to continue, and yet you did. You fail to understand that it's not so much that we have to wait for someone to get harassed to act on it. If there's a possibility that someone will take offense to it, we have to stop it. This is one of those cases. As I said, I take these phrases, words, etc, along the same lines as racism, or calling people retarded. I won't allow homophobic remarks, racist remarks, or anything that will put people down, and cause them to no longer have the ability to enjoy the server. Perhaps it's not the nation that failed with an educational system, but the people themselves who fail to understand that the world is not revolving so that they can offend anyone they please without a care. This is why we have these rules in place, and you should follow them.

I think with this I'm going to close this thread, and mark it as finished.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.