Denied Liquid Thorium's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Liquid Thorium, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Liquid Thorium
    Your Steam ID:
    U:1:101171844
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I assume it's from the accidental jihad from yesterday or the day before
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I unfortunately don't have any evidence, but when I attempted to activate the jihad bomb I switched weapons thinking it wouldn't go off :/

And behold to my surprise, it did.

I think that's why I was banned, anyway.​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @JonD for RDM & Leave Third Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience. For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:50585922

Feel free to play on our other servers while you await his response.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

3. I honestly had no intention to rdm+leave :/

And no memory of doing such, but I guess if that is what I did there is nothing I can do about it. All I can do is wait.

4. JonD

JonD VIP

Hello Liquid Thorium I hope your day is going great,
    The reason I banned you for rdm and leave is because you damaged and inno. After you damaged the inno you proceeded to leave the game.
    Damage logs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You claimed you t-baited him. You might have been t-baiting him, but you did some damage to him, which is rdm. I'm gonna let you reply with a new story, since the story you appealed for was not the one you were banned for.
    Thank you,
    JonD

5. I do remember this. I waited until he shot back toward me. Am I required to wait for him to hit me?

6. JonD

JonD VIP

He reported you, since you did 39 damage to him. This would be considered rdm, since you damaged him. If you t-bait you shoot around people not do damage to them.

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Technically if you traitor bait and he shoots back, you can kill him. If you are using a book definition of our rules, that is. However I myself will not tolerate loopholes like this being extensively abused so I will likely punish you anyways, and if a moderator asks for permission to do the same then I will be more than happy to grant them such permission.

8. I honestly had no intention to damage him before hand, I usually shoot around him/her avoiding dmg until they shoot back.

I guess I fucked this one up without knowledge of dmging him before hand, or before I left that is, I saw no slay put onto me so I assumed I was free to go. I'll just serve the ban...

9. Anyway, this is off topic, but may I hear some of the music you have made @Event Horizon ?

10. JonD

JonD VIP

Your appeal has been DENIED, feel free to play on our other servers while you wait out the remainder of your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.