Denied Lines's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lines, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lines

Lines VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lines 青雉
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156348661
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was at the very end of the slay, and my brother slipped and hit his head, he was bleeding so i had to take him to the er, i quickly said this to the mod, but i guess he didn't hear me, it was like the last 10 seconds of a fun round when i left. If possible I would love to serve the slay if any mod is available. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st Offense by @SuperUnHappyFace. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Lines, thank you for making this appeal
    Here is my evidence of you rdming and then leaving the server.

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

You had shot the detective for no reason, when i asked you about it you said something along the lines of you where testing something, then try to say he was T baiting (just looking for a way out of the way)but even if he was " T baiting" he was still a detective and T baiting isn't something you can kill/damage a detective for.
    You then came up with this story about your brother and i didn't believe you so i place the rdm and leave ban on you.

I will be Denying this Appeal. You have 2 days left on this ban in the mean time you can play on our other 6 servers, Have yourself a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.