Denied Lines's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lines, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lines

Lines VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lines 青雉
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156348661
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure if this is a good of enough reason, but i was trying to scroll through my weapons, and i had a frag in my hand, in a highly populated area, i didn't realize the scroll time had run out, and the side menu was no longer up, and i clicked, and it killed me, along with 4 others, i understand this is mass rdm, though it was completely unintentional. Thanks to whoever is taking the time to read this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It was 100% a mistake, and I'm very sorry, though if this is not a good enough reason, I understand and will take the (5 day) ban without any protest, thanks.​

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @Steve Mason for Mass RDM (4). Please be patient while he responds.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi Lines,

Thank you for making this appeal. I'll keep it short as I don't want to drag this along..

[​IMG][/report]

There's one of many reports filed on you, seems like you threw a frag grenade without warning as an innocent and killed many innocents because of that. Considering you're a regular on these servers and from your past you should have learned by now.

[​IMG]

Here's the full logs of the incident that happened with you. You rdm'd four people without cause and hence the ban was for five days.

I will not be lifting this ban, and please remember that it is local and will only be on West 2. You can still play on other SGMOD TTT servers for the time being just not on West 2.

I'm sorry about this, but it is best for you to wait it out so in the future you'll learn from this mistake.

Thanks for appealing anyways, always good to see players trying their best.

Appeal Denied
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.