Denied Lines's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lines, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lines

Lines VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shanks
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156348661
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I recieved a karma ban for mass rdm (i was screwing with a frag in my hand at the wrong place at the wrong time) and I was banned for RDM & Leave, and I would have stayed for any slays or the base ban (I think i killed 4 people) but the karma ban immediately kicked me, so i could not stay, and i could not respond to reports or take my punishment, so i believe that i should not receive a 5 day ban for an offence i had no control over committing, and i should just be given whatever the base ban or slays for my offence is. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not saying I did nothing wrong, I just simply could not stay for punishment because of Karma, so I don't think I should receive the RDM and leave ban.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

@DarkLegion has banned you for Mass RDM 4+, he'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hey @Lines I was the Mod who banned you. Please give me some time to gather my evidence. I would like to address though that you said I banned you for RDM and leave, when I had actually banned you for Mass RDM 4+ which is the same length as an RDM and leave ban (5 days) so I can understand the confusion. I will be back with my evidence of these events.

4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hey @Lines, Thank you for taking the time to appeal on the forums today, I had banned you for mass RDM 4+

The first thing I will address is the aforementioned grenade that you blew up killing 3 people

The 2nd part was you had killed another innocent with a shotgun, neither me nor my fellow staff member @Diehard01 could find any reason for you doing so and concluded it to be another count of RDM making that the 4th count of RDM that round

If you are able to explain your reasoning for any of these events I will reduce your ban accordingly and will leave this thread open for you to do so.

5. Lines

Lines VIP

My mistake, I did not know that mass RDM and RDM and leave had the same ban time, but the man who I had killed with the shotgun had had a KOS on him for throwing a grenade (of some kind) at the top of the tower, and the going down the ladder, so I killed him. Originally I thought the grenade had killed 4, but if it only killed three, and I had reason to kill the man with the shotgun, I would like, if possible, to have my ban reduced, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my appeal. :)

6. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hey @Lines as neither me nor my fellow moderator have any evidence that the shotgun kill was not for the reason given I will be reducing you ban to fit RDM 3 which is a one day ban. You should be able to return back to West 2 around the same time that you had been karma banned.
    I will unfortunately be denying the appeal because you are still banned for the mass RDM 3 but will still reduce the ban accordingly. Thank you again for taking the time to appeal and I hope you have a go0d day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.