Denied lines9633's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lines9633, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lines9633

lines9633 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    lines9633
    Your Steam ID:
    cumberworth123
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not quite sure why I got banned and if it was for RDM the people who I killed where mainly people hwo shot me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I wouldn't want to get banned from this great server so I wouldn't do anything wrong to get banned.
    please unban me.
    thank you
    lines9633​

2. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

You were banned by myself from EU for RDM & Leave First Offense. I'll deal with this appeal a little later in the day as I'm currently on my laptop and not my PC that has my screenshots of the logs and reports. Sit tight. Also for future reference your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:0:137306244

3. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Getting straight into it, you had two reports against you, one in which I didn't get to screenshot, shown below:

[​IMG]

The second report was one I filed against you for randomly killing me, to which your response was 'lol'. I issued a slay on you for that report and was about to force your response on the second report shown above when you left.

[​IMG]

Now usually I would approve appeals from such new players but considering you left the second I put the slay on you, after previously being slain by myself a couple maps earlier and me explaining to you the procedure for being slain, I'm going to deny this appeal. You have four days left to serve and you will see it out.

This is only a local ban and you are free to play on our other servers while you wait this ban out.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Verdict: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.