Approved Linear Bravery's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Linear Bravery, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Archdiocese
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Minecraft Vinalla​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hasn't given me an explanation as to how i am to stop a troll from getting me banned by coming in to my server, rdming me, leaving and telling the admin were ghosting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    He says hes going to come in and rdm me and i didn't listen to him. Any thing he says about me purposefully ghosting should be ignored considering the reputations

If you find the fact that he joiner my game wit the intention to troll while im in a discord with him please give me a reasonable me a way to stop that from happening. Because it sounds like ban happy people more than staff caring for players.​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. You can also check his steam id to see that he has come to troll me before on separate occasions and has been banned for rdming.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You were banned by @Desert for ghosting - 2nd offense which was G&E'd by @wink. Please wait for their sides of the story, thank you.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll let @Desert post his evidence.

5. if every one isn't satisfied ill see if i can get some more evidence of his intentions

6. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Hello Linear Bravery, let's get into the analysis of your ban.

So first is the report I received that caused me to start an investigation.
    [​IMG]
    So, I do a friends check on you two to see if you actually are together.
    [​IMG]
    My question here is: Why would you keep someone who trolls you so maliciously on your friends list? This just incriminates you.

Next we get into the discussion you and I had, since I wanted your side of the story:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, what incriminates you the most besides the report and friends check is that you said you were never in a discord in the first place, but you changed your story from "he did it for shits and giggles and we are not in discord" to a "I am in discord with him yeah, but he is a malicious troll" (conceptual quotes). I'm not sure if you are saying we should not consider your history here, but in case you are, we have to, your history shows that you have done it before.

Anyway, that is my evidence, since wink is actually the one that banned you, I will leave it up to him for the verdict.

7. john redcorn

@Linear Bravery Can I get some context on that audio clip? Without evidence of what was going on in-game when that was said, I think its completely irrevelant to this appeal.

8. sorry its the best i could do but this is what he said apparently before re-downloading the game to come and troll,
    be honest with me, what ghosting will actually occur with some one who plans on getting himself banned by killing me, some one who has been banned before for the same thing.
    reasons for keeping people like this on my friends list is irrelevant
    cant be guilty by association if there is no association going on.
    i do understand the one thing against me is my inconsistency with the story, if he is only in there for parts of this entire engagement is here there or no there while he played with me
    hes not in there with me the whole time, and knowing how picky some can be with the rules i was not ready to say he was with me, for me he wasn't. this shouldn't be difficult to grasp

9. john redcorn

Hey @Linear Bravery,

Is there anything else you can provide us? Screenshots of the discord, more audio clips for context, anything? Right now I'm leaning towards keeping the ban in place due to the fact you seem to be have giving information out over a third party resource.

10. john redcorn

Alright,

I'll be voiding both of your bans today due to insufficient evidence, sorry for the inconvenience. I strongly advise both of you both of you to avoid talking over 3rd party communications when playing together. Take care.

APPEAL: ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.