Denied Like a BOSS!'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Like a BOSS!, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like a BOSS!

Like a BOSS! New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    I will reck your ass
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:151638830
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Admins not listening to me when i'm stuck and banning me for taking matters into my own hands (killing the person who made me stuck)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So i was stuck at the nether portal and i asked the admin to unstick me as i was stuck but i waited 5 mins and he did absolutely nothing. So I killed the person on top of me as I was getting impatient, got killed instantly by detective and then my screen went completely black so i had to exit and next thing i know im' banned for 5 days!​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Drunk Dog for "Mass RDM 4+". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hello, @Like a BOSS!

Hope your day/night is going all right so far. I find it interesting that you would take the time to make an appeal.

At the time, I was quite busy with reports (as I had joined 2 rounds before map change with about 20+ waiting on me), so I wasn't really paying too much attention to what was going on in-game at the time (as I was busy). So I apologize that I could not !bring you when you were stuck, that is my fault, sorry.

However, you should note that it is still RDM to damage/kill people while stuck unless you're in immediate danger (C4, Incin, being shot at/damaged). So that was RDM on your part.

Anyways, here's a few of the reports on you that I joined to see:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Because of your trollish nature with the reports (as well as blatant RDM), I would usually be inclined to leave your Mass RDM ban on, but this is a special scenario in which you are no longer banned for Mass RDM. As instead, your ban has been replaced with a 4 week long hacking ban (evidence provided here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-i-will-reck-your-ass.25606)

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.