Approved Liberty_Boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Liberty_Boy, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liberty_Boy

Liberty_Boy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Liberty_Boy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:125340053
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the server after a T round of mine. I also had no reports pending when I left, so if anything I got reported after I DCed, which really shouldn't be bannable for 5 days. Maybe I missed something prior to me DCing, but I'd just like the chance to understand why I was banned if anything.

@Irish , for visibility on this post.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Really I don't have any concrete proof of evidence, besides just the fact I never got to say my side of the story on being reported for RDM, since I DCed after being killed on my T round. Maybe if I would have been afforded the chance to respond to the accuser, which is typical in most types of courts of the modern world, I will be somewhat satisfied.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello! I've seen this and will soon respond with evidence

3. Irish

Hey,@Liberty_Boy this one was actually for damage on me! In this image you shot me for 33hp on my T round and as I went to report you, you immediately left I'm sure we can wrap this up / work it out so I'll leave this for you to respond

4. Liberty_Boy

Liberty_Boy New Member

All I'm going to say was that was an accident and I'm sorry. I was actually a T buddy with you, and I was getting shot at, I was a bit scared, and turned a corner, and blasted BC you were there, prior to seeing the T marker above your name. So all I really have going for me is saying sorry that the event occurred. And I didn't mean to DC to try and outrun slay or anything like that, I DCed, because I got killed and wanted to go on and play something else after that round.

So once more, sorry about shooting you. That is entirely my fault.

5. Irish

Ah, you're good, sorry to have scared you lol, Ill do the right thing and unban you, at this point no slay is necessary hope to see you back in-game.
    -Irish
    Appeal : Accepted
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.