Denied LeRoy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LeRoy, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeRoy

LeRoy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Leroy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I feel that I was banned for an unjust reason. I don't even know if what i am about to say is what got me banned so stick with me as i explain. Thank you. P.S. I am banned on all the servers for different times after this had occurred.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The reason I was banned was for killing another T during his round. The map was Traitor Train and I throw a discombob. I don't know were he was but I was in the train when I thew it. The person then filed a complaint against me, I closed out of it because when I go it when I was replying to it because another T round started for me. Then, I think it was an admin, sent me a message about it during that round and I think it read "Did you throw a discombob and kill a T" something along those lines. I said yes in voice chat because I don't know how to message people. I didn't get to see if he replayed or finish my T round because I had to go some where. So i think the admin at the time thought it was an RDM and leave.

I hope that sums up everything. It was an accident and I am deeply sorry for leaving but I assumed that it was all cleared up. I Thank you for your time.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello. You were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offense by @MrEvanJ | SP then globalized and extended by @Azure. They will reply as soon as they can.

For your records, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:82351300 and you can use http://steamidfinder.com/ to locate your steam ID.

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful evening. Happy mothers day! Lets get to your ban shall we. I banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offence. You are correct about the situation you threw a disconbomb then after I asked you about the situation you left, Why is this? because when I asked some of your T buddies they said they didn't hear anything. This is your 4th offence of rdm & leave you seem to not understand the rules here. Unless you give me a valid reason to unban you then your ban will stay.
    Leaving

4. MrEvanJ

You have until 6:20 central time to respond or this will be marked denied.

5. MrEvanJ

Your appeal has been denied due to lack of a respond DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER APPEAL contact me on the forums if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.