Approved Leroy62's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Leroy62, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Leroy62
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:47625041
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, i came back after a few days and found i was banned, i do not know the exact reason but the night before i was banned i had done a few accidental rdms while there was no mods around for a exceptionally long time. I'm very sorry for the inconvinience i caused players and would like to be allowed back again with the community.

If somone could discuss the reason for which i'm banned for 52 days, that'd be great. Thanks! happy holidays.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No known evidence to support my claim.​

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @Christmas , who has banned you for Ban Evasion Second Offense. Please be patient.

3. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Unknown, ban screen gives no information other than ban time.

4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

If you go to seriousgmod.com/bans , you will see your ban history.

5. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Time: 12/11/17 02:03pm

Length: 8W

Reason: Ban Evasion 2nd

server: GLOBAL

By: Christmas

6. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

It would appear i have been banned for rdm and leave.... UGH

my 1st offense happend just like this, no mods on, couple rdm reports. i leave with no mods on at the moments. Banned.

people have to leave at somepoint right?

7. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @Leroy62 - you were caught evading an RDM and Leave 2nd ban on our East 2 server. Are you saying that this account is yours? Otherwise I am going to need you to prove that you are not the owner of this alt account in order to remove this ban.

Please eother reply here or start a forum PM conversation with me.

8. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Hi Christmas, sorry but i'm confused about you saying whether or not this account is mine, can you explain?

9. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

I've talked to people in shoutbox and learned that other accounts using the same wifi give the suspicion i've got alt accounts.

Although, proving it is going to be hard. I have 2 brothers who have the same game, one named "Novellus" the other is "Bendy the squeaking, demon?"

10. Chris

It was Bendy. The easiest way we can solve this is to find a time we are allavailable and to hop onto the Deathrun server so that I can be sure you are different people. Are you able to add me on Steam and then we can figure this out when I am home in 7 hours, failing that - if you see another admin online and available before that, you can show them this thread and do this with them.

11. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

sounds good, thanks.

12. Chris

@Leroy62 - are we going to get this case solved once and for all, or is this no longer necessary?

Its the Christmas period so I will give this a little longer, but if I havent heard back from you in 5 days, I am going to habe to assume that proving you are not this over account is not possible.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

13. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Chris to remind him of this appeal.

14. Chris

As you have still not been able to prove that this alt account does not belong to you, I am going to finish up this report and mark it as denied.

If your schedule allows it at a later date, please feel free to message me on steam and maybe we can revisit this at a later date.

Thank you.

15. Chris

Ok, seems like we finally got around to sorting this out, you have provided enough evidence to show that you are not the same person, and was not evading a ban.

Appeal Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.