Denied Leroy62's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Leroy62, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Leroy62
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41738135
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned for 25 days on all servers so far for trolling, and mass rdm. No mods were online on a server and i said "Its the nigga hour!" lots of times in chat. I accidently rdmed 1 guy and 2 rounds later i got off the server to go to bed. I think a mod was on when i accidently rdmed i cant correctly remember. I DID NOT do mass rdm. or do it in purpose, and i did not do slays on most of them even though mods were on at the time. I will gladly take as many slays as it takes to play on the servers but please tell me specificly what i've done. i had posted the same report but it had disapeared i had to go on a trip for 3 days Thank you & merry christmas
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned for Trolling/ Mass RDM & Leave first offense by @CDriscoll. He'll respond when he can

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Leroy,

I'm sorry that your last appeal was deleted, as we've recently underwent a loss of data. If you want to read more about that, you may do so here (click me). Though, before the loss of data, I had denied your appeal, and I'll write my reasons here.
    While we had been on the servers together, I was told to look in the old logs and past rounds for RDM by you, and hand in hand with the two offenses of RDM that you were reported for in the current round, you had RDMed 3 times total. I'll post the logs of each RDM, though sadly I do not have a picture of the reports on you and your responses.

When I had joined the server, it was after you had RDMed and responded to the reports, which is why you weren't slain until then. Your response to the reports was something along the lines of it being "nig*** hour in the hood, no mods online". Not verbatim, but extremely close. I had put a slay on you initially, as I was still investigating the other RDMs from previous rounds, to which you had left just after, I'm assuming to go to bed. Now, as for why you were banned for trolling, this was primarily due to your responses, and what you have said in your report: "i said 'Its the nigga hour!' lots of times in chat".

Just a few days ago, the same day that my ban was given, you had been banned by another administrator, @Salisian for doing this exact same thing. The appeal to this ban can be seen here (click me). Thank you, though, for taking this appeal more seriously than the last.

With everything explained above, here are the initial logs of RDM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With everything said, I'm going to deny this appeal. Your appeal seems sincere, though the way you've been acting in game despite being banned for using the same phrases is just trollish.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.