Denied Leroy62's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Leroy62, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    leroy62
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41738135
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for trolling, Here is the entertaining story.. There were no mods, admins online. and people started to say it was Nigga hour. Where all the young niggas commit crimes all they want.. Some admin came on 8 minutes later and a young nigga got banned for 4x rdm. I however didnt rdm a guy. He got agitated and started saying "anyone who says anything nigga hour anything gets banned" and i said "its the aftermath of nigga hour somone already got banned!" then he banned me for 8 hours.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Straight OUTA COMPTON young niggas got it hard cus hes said nigga hour! no idea for proof​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Salisian banned you for Trolling. He'll respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

I think the tone of this appeal speaks for itself as to why I banned him.

[​IMG]

Given the medium-grade trollery I came into, I had to sign on with a show of force, and you pushed it. There was a good ten second span between my warning and your next chat. Everyone else had plenty of time to stop the in-joke, but you chose your fate. As far as trolling bans go, this is pretty lenient. Take it on the chin, and next time an admin tells you to stop being racist, stop being racist.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.