Denied Leroy62's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Leroy62, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy62

Leroy62 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hit damage
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41738135
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass rdm x4, although, it was at no more than 30 damage for each person i hit with a crowbar or sniper rifle. I did it for the lols and gigles and in the report i said i would take the slays 6 or 4 depending on what they wanted. Then they banned me. i didnt directly kill the people just damage them not over 30.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No idea​

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were banned by @Scoop Life for Mass RDM (4)

They will respond when they can.

3. AirportJake

AirportJake Most Trees Are Blue VIP

Hello there @Leroy62 ! I aplogogize for the late reply, for I have been at work all day. I hope your day is going swell!

I will respond shortly, however I ask you give me time to put together my evidence for the appeal.

Thank you very much,
    Scoop Life

4. AirportJake

AirportJake Most Trees Are Blue VIP

Alrighty let's get down to it!

On the previous map, Terror train, you had RDM'd another with your kriss vector for 34 damage. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot of the exact report because of the map change. However, after the map change, I inquired why you RDM'd him as seen here.

[​IMG]

I then gave you plenty of time and PM'd you multiple times to respond to the report. You, however, did not. Which then led me to issue the slay as seen here.

[​IMG]

Now then, let's get to the subsequent RDM's. During the round, I was notified of a player randomly shooting players with his rifle. After the round, you gathered 3 reports against yourself for RDM. Unfortunately, I do not have screenshots of these reports; however, you and I both know your response to all 3 of the reports was "I'll take the slays." Now, the three RDM's in question are shown as followed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The punishment for 3 RDM's in a round and 1 RDM in a previous round, totaling 4 RDM's, is a 5 day ban. You said in your appeal "i didnt directly kill the people just damage them not over 30." However, if you read our Rules and Regulations it clearly states RDM consists of Randomly damaging or killing other players. Because you took advantage of @Falcor 's benefit of the doubt on your last appeal, I will be denying this appeal. I recommend you take this time to reflect on your trollish behavior and how it affects others.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.