Denied Leo Lombardi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Leo Lombardi, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo Lombardi

Leo Lombardi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sanchez
    Your Steam ID:
    sanchez1123
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was unfairly bullied by staff and was slain and banned because i threw a discombob in the water and someone got pushed by it and i kept getting laid for nothing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ;) please unban me I'm a good rule abiding player​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Shaddoll for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense and by @Lemon for RDM and Leave 3rd, which he globalized. Please wait while they respond.

3. Leo Lombardi

Leo Lombardi New Member

i had to leave because i got slain four times in a row for nothing i wasn't just gonna sit there for ever i couldn't change anything

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I am not the staff member who issued you either of your bans. Please wait for Shaddoll and Lemon to respond, and they will provide evidence and reasoning behind your ban. Until then, please remain patient.

Edit: Also, when you are slain, you are expected to remain there for the entire duration of the time that all of your slays will take, and when you leave, you are punished accordingly for not doing so.

5. Leo Lombardi

Leo Lombardi New Member

okay ill wait for them but i would play and i round and do nothing and get no reports or anything and next round get slain

6. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hello Sanchez, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban! You were banned for RDM & Leave 2nd by me. I'll let you know right now that I only slayed you once as shown and leaving in the screenshots below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Due to you having such a low playtime and having 3 RDM & Leave Offences in this short of a time, I will be denying this appeal. Please be more careful when handling discombobs and leaving during a slay round. What you should do is ask a staff member if you're safe to leave using @message as a command.

Thanks and best of luck in your future endeavors,
    Shaddoll

7. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hey,

You were slain for this report here.
    Screenshot_50.png

You had blown up an explosive barrel and killed someone. I then put a slay on you for next round then you left

Screenshot_49.png

Given your history here I will deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.