Approved lememesxddddD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lememesxddddD, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lememesxddddD

lememesxddddD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    its like eviction number 4 now
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:17779076
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for having scripts when I don't use them.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am going to continue bhopping after this ban is over and I wont be any worse / better because no external programs were used. I have recorded myself bhopping on your server so the settings weren't different ( air accelerate).

Here is the video with a keyboard overlay so you can see my input. Notice I don't hold space to autohop which most scripts do(AFAIK). They don't simulate strafes so its actually super easy to tell who is scripting because they cant strafe for shit, let alone backwards or sideways like I do in the video. I have bhopped on source games ( hidden, CSS, CSGO, and gmod) for roughly 3 years now.

I am using scrollwheel to jump (which should be obvious if you know anything about bhopping)

I would like to address a few points from my last ban appeal.
    This is the video that is apparently evidence of scripting!

I clearly fail majority of the bhops in that and barely go over the normal running speed.... don't you think id be consistently hitting hops if I was scripting?

"You also have random pauses on the start of every round for at least a minute which is very suspicious."

That is super easy to explain, and you shouldn't of even added that as a reason it has no weight or meaning. I am browsing Reddit or playing another game ( Pokemon ) while waiting for the round, and don't realize its started most the time.

Finally I opened a conversation with Gunerz to try to prevent future bans but that didn't pan out so I am trying to appeal again, however I want to address some points from that conversation. ( I will link the whole thing if you guys want )

[​IMG]
    in case the image isnt showing up : http://imgur.com/a/nqLER

"That's the thing, using scroll wheel is just as bad as scripting."

That comment is full of shit and you know it. You will not be able to bhop as well as me just rebinding jump to scrollwheel...

" When you use scroll wheel it requires little skill while giving you an advantage over other players."

I would have to say with confidence that jump crouch spamming (which a lot of people in your server do ) is a way bigger advantage then bhopping. The movement is too spontaneous and messes up the hitboxes (crouch spam). Bhopping is a repetitive motion that goes in 1 direction.

"Just playing the game normally instead of b hopping until you die or kill yourself is an easy way to avoid this, also using space instead of your scroll wheel."

Bhopping is the normal way of playing any source game for me... It's a fun aspect of the game. If you guys want to stop bhopping add a rule.

PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS RIGHT AWAY. I'VE LOOKED AT OTHER THREADS ABOUT BHOPPING AND NOTICED SOME OF THEM GOT MULTIPLE ADMIN OPINIONS, CAN YOU PLEASE DO THAT FOR THIS AS WELL?​

2. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Looks like @Gunerz banned you for hacking. Please be patient and he'll get to you whenever he can.

3. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

You already submitted an appeal that was denied. Seeing that this is for the same thing, this appeal will be denied. Please don't submit multiple appeals for one ban.

Topic: Locked

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

@lememesxddddD,

Thank you for taking your time to appeal your ban, and I want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I've read your reports and appeals, both of which do not show enough evidence to support a ban on you. Furthermore, we do not ban users for their keyboard controls being different than default.

Scripting is a very difficult thing to get evidence for, and Gunerz was only doing what he believed was best for the community; I hope you can understand where he was coming from in that regard.

All in all, your ban will be lifted, and your appeal will be accepted. In the future, feel free to come to me with issues such as these after you've spoken to their administrator; report after report isn't the best way to handle things.

Have a great weekend,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.