Approved legend's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by legend, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legend

legend New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ice Poseidon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:100474012
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was never hacking in the first place. I have no hacking programs installed, nothing of the sort. I can't provide any evidence because, well, I'm innocent. I did nothing at all. I guess aiming well and having experience is hacking, right?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @Acnologia for hacking. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey Ice, give me a moment to grab my evidence. Until then, just chill.

4. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

5. legend

legend New Member

6. Acnologia

Alright, I hope you're having a nice day so far, because I don't think I'll be bringing good news.
    Now, as Lars has stated above
    He had made a report against you here on the forums. It contains some rather peculiar footage of you playing on our servers.
    I'll post the video here.

Let's get to the details, ey?
    Now, as you can see, you are using the Scout. A weapon that has rather high recoil. In the video showcased above, you use it on players then quickly switch over to the Crowbar. In between these instances, the amount of recoil shown by your gameplay is very much less compared to that of the average or even skilled player. Recoil doesn't change so much, especially when you aren't moving your mouse and rather switching over to a different weapon so quickly.
    I would consider this to be a macro of some sort which allows you to have lower recoil than usual, but not so much that it isn't there at all.
    If you have anything to say about this, then I'll be leaving this thread open for your reply. But, if it doesn't shed much light on the given situation, then I'll proceed to deny this appeal.

7. legend

legend New Member

Dude, recoil is what you're going to use as proof? How about you try shooting and switching to a crowbar right away? It does the same thing. I do that so that if someone is to be bodyshot instead of headshot by me, if they see the crowbar they will be far less suspicious of me, which is why each time I shoot one of my fingers is perfectly over my 1 key so I can press it right as I shoot. This is nowhere near proof. I have no macros, nothing. I have done literally nothing to provoke someone to report me for hacking.

8. Acnologia

After reviewing the footage and speaking to the administration as well as trying the manoeuvre for myself, I've come to a conclusion.
    While it may be highly suspicious, it isn't clear evidence to go off of.
    I'll be letting you off the hook for the time being, and I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    Do note that you'll be being observed for similar cases in the future, so head this warning.
    Cheers.
    Appeal has been accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.