Denied LazySpaceBearFred's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LazySpaceBearFred, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    not LazySpaceBearFred
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:117539565
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well not unbanned just the extension of a Ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Under what grounds did you have to extend my ban. I'm not sure what other staff said but what they did can you tell me and give all evidence .

Your friend
    fred​

2. i forgot say send it thru skype @ lazyspacefred also does the server keep the log pasted 3 months and were does the server post +History policies

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I commented on your last appeal for west 2 as i happend to be on at the time, he extended it for you purposley pulling a frag just to kill others as shown in @PanzerShrimp evidence he so kindly provided (The evidence he provided was for your ban on west 1). that same evidence was read by @Zigles who used it as reasoning to extended your current west 2 ban I have nothing more to say and i'll leave it up to the staff ;)

4. as you and the admin missed the inno shot first
    P.s vector you not staff faggit

5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Correct, I am not though I was a direct witness to your west 2 ban thus giving me the ability to reply to this otherwise I would recive a warning point.

6. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Your appeal was handled here. Please do not make multiple appeals.
    If you feel the staff mishandled the situation or similiar, you can always make a report here or start a conversation with them to get more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.