Denied LazySpaceBearFred's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LazySpaceBearFred, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    not LazySpaceBearFred
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:117539565
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had rdm 3. What does my history have to do with it so what i did my time 2 months for rdm and leave x4 that was bull shit anyways
    Evidence of Innocence:
    my words and the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth ​

2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I was on during this, I am not sure how old your last ban was if you got unbanned before 3 months ago statue of limitations has nothing to do with it, I will let zigles do the rest.

3. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned on West by @PanzerShrimp for Mass RDM 4+ and also banned by @Zigles for Mass RDM 3x + History. They will respond at their earliest convenience until then please be patient.

4. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello not LazySpaceBearFred! I did ban you globally for 4 weeks due to your blatant RDM and your history of RDM as well as your current Mass RDM ban in place by PanzerShrimp. As an admin I have discretion to use all of this information to ban you as I see fit. Seeing as how in under 3 months you have acquired 9 bans, 2 being global bans, I will not be accepting this appeal. Onto your RDMs, your first offense I was a detective and you were an innocent and after looking at me for a while, you just shot me and I killed you in return and then slayed you for the next round as you can see here.
    [​IMG]
    Next, you false kos'd a player and then lied after he was killed about calling it off which you never did. You can see here that you kos'd Roguesniper and not once did you say nevermind in chat and you were not using your mic the entire afternoon.
    [​IMG]
    Lastly, while I was identifying a body, you shot me in the back with your pistol which unfortunately caused me to RDM another innocent as he had the same pistol. I slayed myself for this and then banned you for it for your 3rd blatant offense of RDM.
    [​IMG]

For the reasons stated above I will be denying my side of the appeal and will await @PanzerShrimp to supply his evidence for his Mass RDM 4+ ban.
    Keep in mind that when you return if you RDM again your ban will be a much longer ban than it is now.

Thank you,
    Zigles

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hey,

I banned you for Mass RDM (4+) after you did this:

Here's the logs for a bit more clarity:

I'm going to be denying your appeal.

-Panzer

6. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello again not LazySpaceBearFred. I have talked over your ban with a few other staff members and hearing about their experience with you and taking into account this other blatant disregard for our rules as well as everything else I've mentioned in this thread, I will be extending your ban as it seems taking 2 months off from our servers did you no good and I don't see why banning you for shorter than what you were previously banned for will have any benefit.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Extended

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.