Denied LazySpaceBearFred's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LazySpaceBearFred, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    lazy spacebearfred
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:117539565.
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was ban for rdm and leve 4 th time i may have rdm ed but i have never left and been
    ban ed 4 times befor this so it my first time if i did
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Rozboon banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense. He will respond as son as he can. Please be patient.

3. dam still no reply im be back at 5:00 :(

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @LazySpaceBearFred

Sorry for the late reply, there's a few things I want to go over, first your ban history, you had 2 active bans before my global as seen in the screenshot
    [​IMG]

All gained within a week and a half, what warranted your ban from me was this report
    [​IMG]
    as you can see in the chat, Gorgamel mentioned that you left before answering, you were given a few rounds to come back but you never did, and on further investigation we found no reason for you to kill Feminism as seen in the damagelogs.
    [​IMG]

I was sent images of your ban before mine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    in which you decided to leave the server yet again before answering your reports, we have a system that you have to answer the reports before you can close it, so I would like to know why, in 2 different cases, you decided to leave before answering the reports. Based on your answer, I will come to a verdict and close this appeal up.

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I've given you a day to respond. This appeal is denied, if you have any questions pm me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.