Denied LazyFrags's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LazyFrags, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazyFrags

LazyFrags VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    LazyFrags
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:88808950
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed (first time I rdmed on this server) Then, my garys mod crashed and I couldn't do anything about that. So I think that's rdm and leave and I got banned for a while.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have a picture of the crash report, it wont let me put it in here so give me ur email and I will send it too u.​

2. Hey Lazy, you were banned by @Guilty-Crown for RDM + Leave second offense

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Lazy Frags! Thank you for making your appeal!

Unfortunately, I'm not on the servers at the moment and won't be able to check all day due to various personal reasons. Just copy and paste the information about the crash logs and pm it to me or put it in the appeal and I'll check it out when I have the time. I apologize for the inconvenience on solving this report.

Thank you for making the appeal! It will be taken care of in a quick and timely manner!

4. LazyFrags

LazyFrags VIP

I took a picture on my other computer, there isn't anything to copy and paste. If u could give me your email I could email it too u

5. Take a screenshot of it, paste it into paint, save it as a .jpg or a .png. Then go to i.imgur.com and click 'upload images' then drag the picture to there and click upload, once it's finished, click on the picture and copy the URL bar and paste it here.

6. ZeRo

Anyways, I would appreciate it if you would put it through imgur or anything similar and then send it to me through a PM for the time being. I'm not going to be home for another 5 hours or so unfortunately.

7. It's weird how you made an appeal a week after your ban.

8. ZeRo

Please add the crash logs by the end of today or this appeal will have to be denied.

9. ZeRo

Unfortunately, despite giving you plenty of time to send me the crash logs and take care of your appeal in a quick and timely fashion, you chose not to send it to me through either PM or here at the appeal. With this happening, I will have to DENY your appeal. It's quite unfortunate that it turned out this way, but despite giving you time to send me the information, you did not send it over quickly, which shows that you do not have any interest in having this appeal accepted

For this, I will be locking this appeal and consider it denied. Have a good day.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.