Denied Lawyer Char-Bro ✭'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FBI Charizdad, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Lawyer Char-Bro ✭
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:64735611
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well Did you against me. Please explain youself, I dont see any aimlock. I didn't answer on report.

Beacuse i was lagging (like 200ping) with kill somebody with headshot. The body move-snap my crosshair.

Aslo @Opalium You need proof; didnt you? I waiting you post soon.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    -​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

https://streamable.com/ncb3k

These are only highlights of the large pool of evidence gathered against you so far. All these clips show very clearly that you use some kind of a togglable aim-lock/assist. These clips were recorded over multiple days in multiple servers, so I doubt "lag" was the cause in every single one of them. I'm not buying the "lag" story - if you were really lagging, you wouldn't be able to score 3 pixel-perfect headshots one after the other as seen in the last clip. Not to mention you only seem to lag in those specific moments, mysteriously.
    Further investigation by myself have shown periodic sync interruptions between your client and the server whenever you shoot someone - a clear sign of a cheating tool being used.

If you were to admit your misdoings, I would have reduced your punishment out of good will. However, as it stands currently, I see no reasonable explanation for this behavior other than the use of cheats. If this is not the case - enlighten me, then.

4. ehhh. it'seens high-quality evidence, You win.
    anyway take my badge.
    [​IMG]

btw, i'm leave witness. good boy, your honor well-known evidences; who did private liers that. of course

Next better skills I can.
    Just guilty me NOW
    boi

5. Opalium

...I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're saying.

6. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

7. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

• User was warned for this post
    Im not sure if my comment will be deleted ive played with char bro a few times and a rly dont think he is hacking unless he has toggle

8. Opalium

Well, since there's no response, I'm denying this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.