Denied Lars's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jack-o-larstern, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lars
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53134773
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ehh i just came on this morning (played on west yesterday) and im banned for rdm and leave.

im unaware that i rdmed so if "The law" could explain what i did it would be great!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hey there, you were banned by @The Law for RDM and leave, 2nd offense. They will respond as soon as they can.

Whether your ban was justified or not, it never hurts to check out our rules and protocols here.
    And specific unlisted rules and map rules
    here.

In the meantime, feel free to play any of our 4 other servers:
    Serious TTT - West 1 | 66.150.188.73:27015
    Serious TTT - West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    Serious TTT - East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Serious TTT - Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Sit tight.

3. jack-o-larstern

Well i know the rules perfectly im just unaware that i "rdmed" someone before i left i changed server from east to west the same day. so i dont know

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    I banned you for RDM & Leave after you had damaged halogruntking at the start of the round. You may have miss-clicked him, then 4 seconds later it looks as though you suicide, and immediately leave the game thereafter. You left without giving an explanation for the damage you dealt at the start of the round, hence why you were banned for RDM & Leave. There could be a few other possibilities as to what happened, so I would like to hear your side before making a verdict on your appeal.

5. jack-o-larstern

Well i killed myself for accedently shooting at a prop and damaging a player and then i went off to west for some time. we where like 10 on east and 30 on west :)

but the player forgive me and i asked him if he wanted me slain and he said no

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Your appeal has been denied.

It is not up to the player to decide whether you are to be slain or not. You've been playing long enough on our servers to know that. You accidentally shot a player at the start of the round and left after you suicided without staying for your slay. Whether it was accidental damage or purposeful damage, it is still RDM, and a slay would have been issued either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.