Denied Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    largo45899
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Wink didn't pay attention to dead chat when I was being nice to moderator in question
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

But hey- Wink wasn't dead when it happened. I also want to serve out my slay as well.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for Toxicity by @wink
    He will respond when possible.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll tag @Guilty for his recordings, he will provide them tomorrow. I'll give my verdict after that.

5. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

So mno recordings actual form you wink? FOR SHAME.

6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

@Largo4589
    I encourage you not to make unnecessary comments like the one you just made. The moderator in question is myself and mentioning "being nice" to me has little relevance to the actual offense.
    The gesture was a small chuckle and joke which plays no part in your ban. If any other input is needed, I would be happy to include it here.
    Thank you and have a great day.

7. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

• User was warned for this post - Commenting on report with info not needed.
    :/

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Largo4589

I was originally planning to upload all these tomorrow, but considering the situation, I decided to renege on that thought and work on uploading the videos right away. Below my comments will be 3 videos. 2 of them, which involve @Hyper as well as a few images that go side by side with some of the videos. Here we go.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So let's go on with what each of these situations represent. The first video actually involves you trying to instigate drama between you and me. Going as far as belittling me and harassing me over something I mentioned as far as a player trying to discuss the topic of warez. This one situation already demonstrates a problem that you mention in your reason why you should be unbanned as far as "being nice".

The 2nd and 3rd videos blatantly demonstrates targeting as well as further belittlement and harassment on your end. Showing further disrespect for Hyper by harassing him and eventually telling others to KOS him for being a "bad moderator" as shown in the 3rd video. The rest of the images shown only demonstrates the issues being brought up. I'll leave it up to @wink to finish this off.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Largo4589,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban for 'Toxicity' today.

As seen above in the evidence provided by @Guilty, we see several instances of you antagonizing staff members for doing simply doing their jobs, for punishments that do and do not involve you. If you go through the recordings and screenshots, you'll clearly see abrasive and intimidating behavior displayed on your behalf.

The first instance of this is when @Guilty muted a player(who was later banned by yours truly) for advertising warez, where you go to the degree of calling him a 'hypocritical son of a bitch'. You later try to leverage with Guilty to ungag you by threatening to come to me. For future reference, if you wish to report a staff member you would need to follow the chain of command and report them to their direct superior found here.

The second instance is when Hyper assigned a slay, you started threatening him to the point where @Hyper felt the need to give it a discount double check just in case he made a mistake. I can ensure you he did not, as I have reviewed the case myself, but yet you proceeded to act abrasive and challenging, going to the point of calling him a 'bad moderator' and instructing everyone to kill him for slaying you for a valid reason, at which point I intervened with this localized ban.

Largo, this isn't the first time you've acted out like this to attempt to gain leverage on a report. It's become common place whenever you are assigned a slay you don't necessary agree with, and quite frankly, the staff team is getting tired of this behavior of yours. A localized 1 day ban is extremely lenient given your history, and I hope you truly take this as a last warning before a far more severe ban is issued.

APPEAL: DENIED

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.