Denied Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    Largo4589
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No explanation (either in regular rules or extended rules)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No explanation given to an accidental goomba on one map (and subsequently gag'g/banned for trying to ask about it), and nothing in extended rules about it.​

2. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

I'll assume that in 7 1/2 hours time it's denied as most (normal) people are asleep at this time.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Largo4589 . Thank you for making a report

You were banned by @DieKasta for "Micspa/ Harrasment/Gag Avoiding". He will respond shortly

4. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

He ought to, as he avoided answering why it was I was banned.

5. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I will tag his admin @Nena as well.

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hi Largo, I don't really like to sugarcoat things so I'll get down to the point.

You were reported for goomba stomping and I asked if you know how the Goomba stomping rule worked. You responded with, and I quote, "I know, I know."

So I put a slay on you under the belief that you knew what you had done wrong, however unintentional it may have been.

Then, after you were slain, you started spamming gamechat and as we tried explaining the rule to you, you started cursing people out and refused to listen to the explanations.

You had been very excited tonight and on top of gagging you multiple times as per protocol, I sent you a few nice messages letting you know to tone down your voice.

Because of the way you acted tonight and your previous record on our servers I will DENY this report and actually ask an admin to extend and perhaps globalize your ban with your colorful recent history on the servers. I suggest that you change your behavior if you don't want to run into more issues like this in the future

For the time being you may play on our other 5 servers.

Locked.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.