Denied Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    Largo4589
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    No valid reason for one to not use red as a chat color in shoutbox
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No valid reason for one to not use red as a chat color in shoutbox​

2. Ellitagious

Ellitagious The sight of the stars makes me dream -Van Gogh VIP

3. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

The color red is only to be used for important announcements. Go look at the shoutbox rules.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]

There's your reason why you aren't allowed to use red on the shoutbox. This image shown above is taken straight from the forum rules linked HERE. You were warned by multiple staff members to not post in red AND to stop with the toxic behavior over the shoutbox. You refused to listen and @Thorn took action against you and banned you from the shoutbox as a result. He will respond as soon as he can with his verdict on the report.

5. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

I find it a crap rule... but I will abide.
    ALSO- how does asking a simple question equate to harassment? YOUR ADMINS NEVER ASNWERED THAT.
    AS WELL- Someone might;ve asked for help on another server before in regular text, and remany times I've seen you guys take NO ACTION before.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  6. Finn

Finn Human VIP

A. Not a crap rule, if we have one color for important messages, it draws our attention immediately. Red happens to be extremely attention drawing, so red is the color.

B. You tried to subjugate your power on the server by saying only the owner could make you change colors, which is wrong, and started dragging a former moderator through the mud by calling her out on her demotion, out of context and with false knowledge of the event I may add, and then started going off on our staff and fellow members when you refused to change colors. Asking the question wasn't the harassment, it was your abrasive behaviour to being asked to change your rule-breaking that was harassment. That, and claiming Azure had unjustly slain you in shoutbox was a wrong move in the first place, if you feel you have been falsely dealt with, report it in the thread set up for just those things, not shoutbox.

C. We can't always immediately respond to the call of help by every member on every server. Inevitably there will be gaps in coverage when it comes to staff. Unfortunate, but a reality. The more clutter we have in shoutbox, by stupid things like using red text when you have been clearly warned not to and as stated in the rules, and then arguing all over the place about it, the less likely we are to see things like cry's for help. So please stop.

Bonus Answer: I took the time to answer your questions when really no one needed to, most of this is common sense kind of stuff. Please take it to heart, sometimes I come off as sarcastic and/or biting, but I am being serious.

Have a nice day.

7. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Ty Finn for answering his questions. Now than @Largo4589 , this ban will stay in place for atleast one week and the right to use the different colors has been removed. In the future listen when you are told to stop doing things from the staff.
    Minor edit: this appeal will stay open for you for the next 2 hours or when I get home.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  8. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

appeal denied, and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.